File StorageLast Updated: August 23, 2019
All in One Location
Handrail allows you to integrate Dropbox, Google Drive, or Microsoft OneDrive storage accounts, so you and your team can upload, store, and access all your research materials. Files can be accessed on the Files page as well as on the Summary tab of each study. You may wish to store items like:
- Project briefs
- Concept drawings
Integrating storage also allows you to add images into rich text areas throughout the application. For example, you may wish to:
- Provide visual context for team members facilitating and taking notes during research sessions
- Add images to a Summary Report
(For adding images, please ensure public sharing is enabled within your cloud storage provider settings)
In order to integrate cloud storage into Handrail, please verify the following:
- You have an active cloud storage account with Dropbox, Google Drive, or Microsoft OneDrive
- There is a folder created or available
- Setting for sharing files is set to public
- Pop-ups are enabled on your browser
Note: Only image files can be uploaded and seen in Rich Text areas. All other files types can be uploaded, stored, and accessed in the Files tab and in the Summary tab inside each Study.
Need more information or have questions we didn't cover here? Get in touch!